Pixelmash, the revolutionary, resolution-independent pixel art creator, has just been upgraded.
The update is FREE for all current Pixelmash license holders. Get your update wherever you purchased Pixelmash originally: via the Mac App Store, Steam, or the Nevercenter website. If you don't have a license, you can download a free trial from nevercenter.com.
Here are some of the new things you'll find in v1.2.50:
- Added hex color input (click on the RGB label in the color chooser)
- Added import/export of palettes using png image files
- Improved palette display to support more colors
- Added display of current mouse coordinates
- Fixed resolution bug on hi-dpi displays on Windows
- Fixed layer dragging bugs
Enjoy! As always, we love to hear from you--send us an email to email@example.com, or reach out via Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. We want to hear what you think so we can keep making this little app better, and we love to see what you are creating!