Dear Friends of Pixelmash,
Great news! Pixelmash v1.2.00 is LIVE and ready for you to download.
The update is FREE for all current Pixelmash license holders. Get the update wherever you purchased Pixelmash originally: via the Mac App Store, Steam, or the Nevercenter website. Additionally, the trial period has been reset for those who have not yet purchased.
Here are some of the new things you'll find:
- Added tools to draw rectangles and circles
- Holding Shift while rotating in the transform tool snaps to 15 degree rotation increments
- In all brush tools, holding Shift while in line-drawing mode (accessed via right click) snaps to horizontal, vertical, and 45-degree lines
- New custom dither pattern option in dither effect
- New option to position dither patterns relative to layer position
- New outline-only option in outline effect
- Improved speed, particularly on retina displays
- Dragging in image files now prompts for import or open as new document
- Now use Alt+Shift (rather than just Shift) to temporarily enter erase mode in brush tools
- Hi-dpi support has been added for Windows OS
- Other bug fixes
Enjoy! As always, we love to hear from you--send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out via Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. Let us know if you find a bug we can squash, if you have a great idea to add, or show us what you are creating!