CameraBag 2023.2 is here! This update includes a powerful new Gradient Mask tool that lets you apply any adjustment with a linear gradient falloff, a new Opacity Mask blend mode for text and image overlays, improvements to the Lens Flare effect, and more. Grab the update and check out the video below!
CameraBag’s new Gradient Mask (found in the Masks section in the Adjustments tab) is an interactive mask that lets you drag the endpoints of a gradient and adjust its falloff, minimum, and maximum values. Like the other masks in CameraBag, it can be applied to any adjustment by moving its tile to the left of the desired adjustment. It’s the perfect tool for adjusting skies, for example - simply add a gradient mask to an Exposure or Coloring adjustment to fade their effect in smoothly, starting at the horizon.
The Opacity Mask blend mode lets you erase everything outside of your text or image overlay’s pixels. It basically has the inverse effect of the Erase blend mode, and can make easy work of creating complicated graphic designs.
WATCH THE VIDEO: youtu.be/XYl4AWqdkeg
DOWNLOAD CAMERABAG 2023.1: nevercenter.com/camerabag/download
- Added interactive Gradient Mask effect
- Added Opacity Mask to blend modes in text and image overlays
- Added a Custom Coloring control to the Lens Flare adjustment to adjust the hue of the flare towards a chosen color
- Made it so that when you drag and drop a file into one of multiple open side-by-side tabs, the file will load into the tab over which it is dragged rather than the current active tab
- Fixed a bug where Reveal Current File wouldn’t always show the correct file when multiple side-by-side tabs are open
- Fixed a bug where Fill Border wouldn’t apply properly on file save
This update is FREE for all users who purchased CameraBag from nevercenter.com within the last year; simply download the new version from the CameraBag webpage (make sure to download whatever version—Photo or Pro—matches your license). If you need to purchase an upgrade to your license, want to check if you need to, or generally check on the details of your license, you can do so at nevercenter.com/upgrade.
Enjoy! As always, we love to hear from you—send us an email at email@example.com, or reach out via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube. We want to hear your thoughts so we can keep updating with your requests, and we love to see what you are creating!