Today we're happy to announce the launch of CameraBag 2020, a major update to our highly-awarded photo and video editor for Mac and PC..
CameraBag 2020 continues to come in two versions: CameraBag Pro 2020 for editing both photos and videos, and CameraBag Photo 2020 for editing photos only. This new release of CameraBag includes a much-requested spot heal tool, interactive white balance, advanced auto exposure, dozens of new tailored presets in several new collections, big speed improvements, and more. Additionally, CameraBag is moving away from fewer major releases (spaced further apart) to a continuous-release model.
Try CameraBag 2020: nevercenter.com/camerabag
See the CameraBag 2020 trailer at: youtu.be/9QQIQFbg7Es
Here are some of the great new features:
- New spot heal tool
- New interactive white balance adjustment
- New auto exposure adjustment
- Dozens of new presets
- Portrait: Freckles BW 1-2, Portrait Curve 1-5, Gentle Focus, Portrait Shadows Green, and more
- Landscape: Autumn 1-3, Beach 1-4, Landscape BW 1-2, Sky+Earth, Sky+Foliage, and more
- Architecture: Interior 1-5, Exterior BW, Building Detail, Sky+Buildings, and more
- New image info window for viewing image resolution, bit depth, and file path
- Totally reworked rendering engine for greatly improved speeds on hi-dpi/retina displays
- Added saving of 16-bit pngs and tiffs
- Support for loading .exr and .hdr images (Mac-only)
- Various interface updates and improvements
- Bug fixes (especially on hi-dpi/retina displays)
- Plus more!
This is a paid upgrade for ALL users who purchased a version of CameraBag before August 1, 2019. If you purchased CameraBag Photo 3.x or CameraBag Pro 3.x from nevercenter.com in the last 90 days, your upgrade to the new version is free; simply download the 2020 equivalent and use your same registration information.
CameraBag 2020 is also coming soon to other store platforms, such as the Mac App Store, Steam, and Setapp, where pricing models may vary per platform capabilities.